Opening Time – 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
BEST KIDS SCHOOL IN RAJASTHAN
Shiv Jyoti Kids School provides a happy and relaxed environment which is warm, safe and funfilled. Our experience approach to learning is through play. We value creativity through our highly varied and balanced program, respects each child challenging and extending development in all areas. Each child is encouraged to participate in all activities. Our innovative programs help your child discover that learning is fun while making new friends and building strong relationships.
ADMISSIONS OPEN 2022-23
We understand that choosing the right school to fit a child needs an important decision and we strive to meet the expectation. We approach everyday with a sense of imagination, innovation and fun to help young children learn comfortably and confidently. Our aim is to prepare children for life’s challenges by emphasizing the importance of communication collaboration, optimism and conflict resolution skills.
Levels Of Learning
Age Group: 1.5 – 2.5 Years
Duration : 3.5 hours per day
Children start to explore the world around them as soon as they are born. At Shiv Jyoti, the play group curriculum enables children to continue their exploration. Early experiences in the first few years of life are critical for acquisition of skills as maximum development of brain happens during this period. The objective of the program is to train parents to help them foster their child’s development by learning and practicing child development through a scientific approach. This program will foster social, aesthetic and motor skills in young children. This program helps infants and toddlers develop their latent language and Maths skills
Age Group: 2.5 – 3.5 Years
Duration: 3.5 hours per day
Quality education in the early years of preschool sets a firm foundation in the overall development of a child. At Shiv Jyoti, the nursery curriculum provides a right array of activities to help children move towards achieving their early learning goals. In Nursery, children are engaged in school readiness activities such as reading, writing, counting, number recognition and problem solving in a fun filled but purposeful manner. Children are encouraged to corroborate their learning through collaborative activities in the areas of dramatics, science and arts.
- Pre-Prep( LKG) 3.5 years to 4.5 Years
- Prep ( HKG) 4.5 years to 5.5 Years
Duration : 5.5 hours per day
• The transition from preschool to primary school is a crucial time of change for both children as well as their parents. At Shiv Jyoti, the Kindergarten (K.G.) curriculum ensures smooth transition to formal schooling with meaningful and progressive learning experiences.
• In addition to age-appropriate activities in Kindergarten, which prepare a child for success in formal school; various other activities are conducted in the areas of language, numbers, general knowledge, music, art in a planned manner throughout the program.
• Through these activities, children learn the alphabet and letter sounds, numbers and simple math and master early writing skills. Furthermore, each child’s development is measured with Continuous Evaluation throughout the year..